Executive Assistant (Part-time)
Type of Contract
New Equilibrium Biosciences is developing a computational-experimental platform that will empower the discovery of drugs targeting intrinsically disordered proteins. We are looking for an executive assistant to help grow our company starting in November/December 2020. You should be organized, friendly, have a positive attitude, and be comfortable taking initiative and figuring out good solutions on your own.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Finance or a related field. Students taking a gap year from college will also be considered.
- Experience with:
- Grant writing
- Lab management
- Great interest in biotech entrepreneurship
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Manage accounting in Quickbooks
- Organize a virtual retreat for SAB members
- Attend external meetings with CEO
- Assist with external emailing
- Help with all aspects of candidate recruitment
- Find quotes from vendors
- Set up and manage employee benefits
- Help with market research
If interested, please apply via our google form.